Thursday, December 2, 2010

Canuck Specials

My dad and his buddies have been season ticket holders since the 2002-03 season, and ever since then, my dad has been kind enough to give me the special gifts that the Canucks organization gives to us. Whether it's a book, cards, movies etc. he has always past them down to me. So, I thought it would be a fine idea to show you guys the things I've been given. Let's start with one of the very first things...

HARDCOVER CANUCKS BOOK

Remember those days? Nazzy, Bert, Linden, Clouts and B-Mo? These players were part of my first real clear memories of following the Vancouver Canucks. First I'll let a few important pages refresh your memory.





Believe or not my fondest memory of the Canucks players is Dan Cloutier, now don't completely kill me about this! BUT, I have always been interested in goalies and Dan Cloutier was the goalie I grew up with when I was a kid, remember I was very young! Although, I know Cloutier is...well...not very good, I always looked up to him. This was a very memorable season for the "younger Michael" so this book really means a lot to me.

1 comment: