Tuesday, March 8, 2011

THE GOALIE PROJECT - Dunc Wilson/Drew MacIntyre (Part 1)

I thought I might as well knock out a few singles for my Goalie Project. We are going to look at an old school goalie from the 70's and a youngster from today. Let's start with Dunc Wilson.


This is from 2009-10 ITG and must be some sort of throwback set. First thing I thought when I saw this card was, Dunc needs to learn how to smile. I have his rookie card pretty much locked up in a trade, so soon enough I'll have 2 out of 3 of his cards complete.

As for Drew MacIntyre, his card is quite the dilemma. 


Okay, so this card is a three in one. It is a rookie card, Drew is wearing a Canucks jersey, and it has a Nashville Predators logo. So which category does this fall under? In my opinion, this will count as the rookie card only. That means I need another MacIntyre card in a Canucks jersey, and another in another teams jersey. As of right now I have 1/3 MaIntyre cards.

Here's where I stand...

Alex Auld
Murray Bannerman
Martin Brochu
Richard Brodeur - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Gary Bromley
Bruce Bullock
Sean Burke
Frank Caprice
Jacques Caron
Dan Cloutier
Ed Dyck
Ken Ellacott
Bob Essensa
Mike Fountain
Troy Gamble
George Gardner
John Garrett
Glen Hanlon
Johan Hedberg
Rick Heinz
Corey Hirsch
Charlie Hodge
Arturs Irbe
Jason LaBarbera
Ken Lockett
Roberto Luongo - 3/3 COMPLETE! 35 TOTAL
Drew MacIntyre - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Cesare Maniago
Bob Mason
Dave McClelland
Steve McKichan
Kirk McLean
Rob McVicar - 1/1 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Alfie Michaud
Tyler Moss
Mika Noronen
Maxime Ouellet
FĂ©lix Potvin
Andrew Raycroft - 1/3 COMPLETE! 6 TOTAL
Curt Ridley
Dany Sabourin
Curtis Sanford
Cory Schneider - 1/2 COMPLETE! 5 TOTAL!
Corey Schwab
Petr Skudra
Gary Smith
Garth Snow
Kevin Weekes
Steve Weeks
Kay Whitmore
Dunc Wilson - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Wendell Young

GO NUCKS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment