Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HERE WE GO AGAIN

The Canucks v Blackhawks series has been beaten to death by TSN and Sportsnet. All I can say is, it's time to nut up or shut up. I want revenge more than anything else out of this series. So with all due respect (kinda) I wanna embarrass the Hawks. I'm sick of them, and they need to be disposed of. The Hawks were the biggest competition for the Canucks in the first round, and I'm glad we can expose our demon. I cannot wait!


Here are my predictions for the entire playoffs. We'll see how my prediction fair after round 1.


ROUND 1
Washington in 6
Philly in 7
Boston in 6
Tampa Bay in 7
Vancouver in 6
San Jose in 5
Detroit in 6
Anaheim in 7

ROUND 2
Washington in 7
Tampa Bay in 7
Vancouver in 7
Detroit in 6

Round 3
Washington in 7
Vancouver in 7

ROUND 4
Vancouver in 6


Well I guess anybody that reads my blog regularly will know that I'm a completely biased Canucks fan when it comes to predictions.



GO NUCKS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment