Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TRADE #2 - GU improvement

This post includes my second online trade of all time and my second trade with Dave from waxstainedrookie.blogspot.com. If you are a consistent reader of mine than you know that one of my recent goals is to increase my measly 2 card GU collection. Although I didn't improve that number quantity wise, I do think I improved the quality. Here is how the trade looked like:

TO DAVE:

2001-02 MVP Teemu Selanne GU (All-Star Jersey) - $15.00
2006-07 Victory Zach Parise (GOLD) - $1.50

TO ME:

2007-08 Fleer Ultra Daniel Sedin GU (Ultra Uniformity) - $6.00

As you can see I didn't prosper in the numbers part of the trade. I let 2 cards go and got 1 in return. He got $16.50 back in cards I got $6.00 back in cards. But I have absolutely no regrets. I have to mention though that Dave rightly deserved the extra card because the Selanne card I shipped off was not in great condition. Here's what the Daniel Sedin card looks like:



This is a fantastic card for any Canucks fan (especially in person)! I'm glad the jersey is not white but instead a nice dark blue. I love everything about getting an authentic Daniel Sedin worn jersey!

All I can say is I loved making the trade and I'm looking forward to many more. Thanks goes out to Dave for always being fair and a great trading partner!

GO NUCKS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment