Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BEAR V GREEN MEN

I was scanning NHL.com and came across this interesting battle before the war.

Green Men v Bruins Bear


I couldn't find a compilation of all of the Green Men's finest but these are up there as three of my favorites. You know the other ones...Carrie Underwood cut-out, Vince Vaughn cut-out etc. etc.


The very funny Bruin Bear that does his little jig after a series win. I love it!

So now it's up to you who wins? Green Men or Bruin Bear?

Drop me a comment.

GO NUCKS GO!

6 comments:

  1. I would like a third option, how about the Eager flasher? I think she wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dave, but between these two, definitely have to go with the Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a whole series of bear ads that run during the season. The victory dance bear is tops (which is why I post it on my blog) but nothing beats the one with the B's fan dating a Habs fan:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cr89xbl26g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I've watched the Habs fan one before that's hilarious! So I guess the bear gets the decision so far with 2 votes to none.

    Oh plus one Eager flasher! Classic...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck tonight Michael! I am going to say Canucks in 6!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap my palms are sweating and there's still5 minutes until the game...
    If I'm nervous I can't even believe what the players are going through...

    Canucks in 7

    ReplyDelete