Monday, May 2, 2011

THE GOALIE PROJECT - Mika Noronen (Part 2) + Troy Gamble (Part 1)

I forgot to include another Mika Noronen rookie I posses last Goalie Project, so I'll throw this one out right away.

So there it is, I wanted to get that out of the way. Now onto a goalie that seems to never go away when it comes to doubles, triples etc. Let me introduce to you, Mr. Troy Gamble. Instead of going through and picking out all my Gamble cards I decided to choose a few to show. I'm not a fan of scanning, especially tons of cards, so let's ignore that pet peeve and get right to the good stuff.


The rookie card is above, and it's worth a whole 10 cents at it's best. That's saying a lot about Troy Gamble. 


Here are a couple other cards where Troy is sporting his Canucks gear (excluding his rookie card) and wow you cannot beat that haircut. The good thing about Gamble is that the only NHL team he has ever played for is the Vancouver Canucks. So that is a clean 2/2 for Troy Gamble.

Here is where I'm at:

GO NUCKS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment