Saturday, June 4, 2011

GAME 2 NOTES

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's about the amount of in-depth analysis I'm gonna give after game 2. I won't go breaking down the game tonight mostly because it's hard to concentrate on the "little" things when I'm surrounded by all of the biggest Canucks fans I know. The noise level just between me and my closest buddies was ridiculous to say the least. Only thing I will comment on is the goal. Burrows read Thomas' over aggressive style perfectly and fought of Chara perfectly as well. Well done Alex, and I love that you said "Thanks Dad" at the end of your interview because he was your inspiration tonight. As always, beauty celebration for your friend Luc.

What I really want to say is that I love my city. Leaving the restaurant ("Boston Vancouver Pizza") all you could see were Canucks jerseys from every angle and cars honking their horns constantly in celebration. To cap of the city's enthusiasm me and my buddies went to my house and grabbed some sticks and taped white towels to them. We walked a block to a very busy street and stood there with the towels held proudly in the air. Not a single car passed by without honking! It was CRAZY (for lack of a better word). Even a firetruck past by and put his sirens on. Everybody screamed, laughed, cried, and cheered in unison tonight. The city is ELECTRIC, and I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else right now!

2 MORE FREAKIN WINS!
GO NUCKS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment