Monday, August 29, 2011

THE GOALIE PROJECT - Mike Fountain

It's nice to be back after a short trip up to the beautiful village of Whistler. Got some nice pics of the surroundings and chilled by the pool. Tonight's kinda an exciting night as my team has it's first exhibition game of the season (in case you're wondering that's soccer not hockey). My main position is midfield but since our goalie is unavailable my coach tapped me on the shoulder and is putting me in net tonight, so wish me luck!

As for hockey card I got no new stuff coming in quite yet but I did want to throw out a quick Goalie Project from a keeper I've been waiting to finish for a while. Here's the page.


As you can see from the very first Fountain card on top that is an "Official Pinnacle Rookie Card" of Mike Fountain. There are also two other Canucks Fountain cards as well as a Fountain card sporting Sens gear. That Sens card is yet another important card Brett from My Hockey Card Obsession sent me back when I started the project. I don't give him enough credit for the pack of 100 goalie cards he sent me but they have been shown numerous times throughout other GP's. Thanks again Brett, your help never goes without notice!

Alex Auld - 3/3 COMPLETE! 26 TOTAL
Murray Bannerman - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Martin Brochu - 3/3 COMPLETE! 4 TOTAL
Richard Brodeur - 1/3 COMPLETE! 10 TOTAL
Gary Bromley
Bruce Bullock
Sean Burke - 1/3 COMPLETE! 2 TOTAL
Frank Caprice
Jacques Caron
Dan Cloutier - 3/3 COMPLETE! 30 TOTAL
Ed Dyck
Ken Ellacott
Bob Essensa - 3/3 COMPLETE! 14 TOTAL
Mike Fountain - 3/3 COMPLETE! 11 TOTAL
Troy Gamble - 2/2 COMPLETE! 21 TOTAL
George Gardner
John Garrett - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Glen Hanlon
Johan Hedberg - 3/3 COMPLETE! 7 TOTAL
Rick Heinz
Corey Hirsch
Charlie Hodge
Arturs Irbe - 1/3 COMPLETE! 2 TOTAL
Jason LaBarbera - 2/3 COMPLETE! 4 TOTAL
Ken Lockett
Roberto Luongo - 3/3 COMPLETE! 41 TOTAL
Drew MacIntyre - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Cesare Maniago - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Bob Mason
Dave McClelland
Steve McKichan
Kirk McLean
Rob McVicar - 1/1 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Alfie Michaud
Tyler Moss
Mika Noronen - 3/3 COMPLETE! 6 TOTAL
Maxime Ouellet - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
FĂ©lix Potvin - 3/3 COMPLETE! 27 TOTAL
Andrew Raycroft - 1/3 COMPLETE! 7 TOTAL
Curt Ridley
Dany Sabourin - 2/3 COMPLETE! 2 TOTAL
Curtis Sanford - 3/3 COMPLETE! 7 TOTAL
Cory Schneider - 1/2 COMPLETE! 7 TOTAL
Corey Schwab
Petr Skudra - 3/3 COMPLETE! 4 TOTAL
Gary Smith
Garth Snow
Kevin Weekes
Steve Weeks - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Kay Whitmore - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Dunc Wilson - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Wendell Young - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL

GO NUCKS GO!

1 comment: