Thursday, August 11, 2011

SPECIAL MAIL DAY !! THANKS TO SHOEBOX LEGENDS !!

TWO DAYS LEFT TO ENTER MASK DESIGN CONTEST!! ---------------->


Kazi, Sal, Marko and Dave you have a couple days left to put the finishing touches on your mask designs and send them to me at johnny(underscore)canuck57(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Now for the good stuff. I got an awesome card sent into the mail to me today. It's from my good buddy and long time reader over at Shoebox Legends! Although he's a Bruins fan, he's always been a great sport and I thoroughly enjoy reading his blog. He messaged me a while back saying he had a card he had for me, not even knowing what it was he sent it to me and I got this beauty today:


Can't even put into words how much I love this card. Three swatches of great players! My very first Memorabilia card of Mr. Bobby Lu and two great d-men at that. This is no doubt my most prized GU card in my collection and it inches me closer to getting my GU count into the double digits! THANKS!


Alex Auld - 3/3 COMPLETE! 26 TOTAL
Murray Bannerman - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Martin Brochu - 3/3 COMPLETE! 4 TOTAL
Richard Brodeur - 1/3 COMPLETE! 2 TOTAL
Gary Bromley
Bruce Bullock
Sean Burke - 1/3 COMPLETE! 2 TOTAL
Frank Caprice
Jacques Caron
Dan Cloutier - 3/3 COMPLETE! 30 TOTAL
Ed Dyck
Ken Ellacott
Bob Essensa - 3/3 COMPLETE! 14 TOTAL
Mike Fountain
Troy Gamble - 2/2 COMPLETE! 21 TOTAL
George Gardner
John Garrett - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Glen Hanlon
Johan Hedberg - 3/3 COMPLETE! 7 TOTAL
Rick Heinz
Corey Hirsch
Charlie Hodge
Arturs Irbe - 1/3 COMPLETE! 2 TOTAL
Jason LaBarbera - 2/3 COMPLETE! 4 TOTAL
Ken Lockett
Roberto Luongo - 3/3 COMPLETE! 41 TOTAL
Drew MacIntyre - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Cesare Maniago - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Bob Mason
Dave McClelland
Steve McKichan
Kirk McLean
Rob McVicar - 1/1 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Alfie Michaud
Tyler Moss
Mika Noronen - 3/3 COMPLETE! 6 TOTAL
Maxime Ouellet - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
FĂ©lix Potvin - 3/3 COMPLETE! 27 TOTAL
Andrew Raycroft - 1/3 COMPLETE! 7 TOTAL
Curt Ridley
Dany Sabourin - 2/3 COMPLETE! 2 TOTAL
Curtis Sanford - 3/3 COMPLETE! 7 TOTAL
Cory Schneider - 1/2 COMPLETE! 7 TOTAL
Corey Schwab
Petr Skudra - 3/3 COMPLETE! 4 TOTAL
Gary Smith
Garth Snow
Kevin Weekes
Steve Weeks - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Kay Whitmore - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Dunc Wilson - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL
Wendell Young - 1/3 COMPLETE! 1 TOTAL

GO NUCKS GO!

2 comments:

  1. Nice, glad you enjoyed the card and that it arrived safely! It had been sitting in a random box since I got it in a pack probably 3 years ago, and I knew where I could send it and have it be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please send me an email at jbudny@hotmail.com. Can you explain the goalie prjoect to me? it seems you are going after an RC and some base cards of Canucks goalies? I can probably help you out. Please send me an email!

    ReplyDelete