Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Chip Off the Hammer

"Hammer" otherwise known as Dan Hamhuis is a BC boy that the Canucks picked up a few years back in free agency. There's no doubt that that signing was one that would benefit the Nucks defence. He now represents the core of Vancouver's back six and he brings a calm and cool presence to the team.

I was able to get a little "chip" of Hamhuis history in form of his jersey on a hockey card. Take a look:


How much? A buck 99 and it was shipped free to my house. The colour is not a generic white and it comes from a set I am familiar with. I have a Daniel Sedin GU card from the same set I picked up awhile ago via trade.


Although this card isn't groundbreaking by any means, I am a fan of GU memorabilia cards and this fits the bill. Looking forward to watching Hammer lead my team next season.

GO NUCKS GO!

1 comment: