Wednesday, September 26, 2012

CLOUT PC - Guess Who's Back, Back Again?


Thanks Slim Shady...

With an introduction like that, this must mean big news right? Well it's big news for me at least. You can imagine my excitement when I saw this yesterday on the Canucks official website:


DAN CLOUTIER IS BACK! Yup, my favourite childhood hockey player is making a return into the Canucks organization as a "Goaltending Consultant", I'm guessing it's not quite a Goalie Coach but one step below that.

To celebrate lets take a look at another Cloutier card I added not to long ago to the collection.



This card will join my Silver Patch variation. This has got me back in a Cloutier kick so expect some more great buys in the near future!

Lastly, I'm doing a new segment called "Versus" which involves spending the exact same money against two different products and seeing which one results in better cards! The first post should be coming up soon. Spoiler alert it involves Score, OPC, Donruss and SpX!

GO NUCKS GO!

1 comment: