Monday, December 31, 2012

Thanks For A Great Year!

I know it's been over two weeks (almost three) since my last post, but with time off from school I've been taking advantage of the busy holiday season and working till my feet bleed. With that being said, between work, family and stuffing my face with food every night, blogging has slowly found itself at the bottom of the to-do list.

I don't have anything to report hockey card wise today, but I would like to thank all those who have read my blog over the past year. I've gained a lot of new followers in 2012 and I'm happy to meet so many new and kind collectors. I'd also like to thank my readers that have been with me since the very beginning, without your support and feedback, I probably wouldn't be writing today.

I hope to expand but be more precise in my collecting in 2013 with my Canucks and Dan Cloutier. Hopefully I can bring some entertainment and interest along the way!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see more of everybody in 2013!

GO NUCKS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment