Thursday, February 28, 2013

TRADE: Paul from Card Boarded

After pulling a pretty sweet Jimmy Howard insert I knew it had Paul from "Card Boarded"'s name all over it. We got in contact and bada-bing bada-boom a deal was made.

Here is what it looked like:

TO PAUL:
2012-13 Certified "Goalie Pulls" Jimmy Howard
20 random Red Wings cards

TO ME:
2001-02 BAP Signature Series Gino Odjick AUTO
(Way more than...) 20 random Canucks cards

The AUTO is of former Canucks grinder - Gino Odjcick.


A nice on card AUTO of a Canucks alumni. Doesn't get much better than that!

Even more exciting though was the extra goodies Paul threw in for me. We had agreed to send 20 randoms each way but Paul, being his generous self, sent almost 4 times that! I don't know why I'm surprised, there are tons of really kind guys in the hobby and Paul is right up there.

Thanks Paul!




This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the generosity, can't thank you enough! Some really nice finds from a dozen different years and dozens of different sets. These are gonna look sharp in my Canucks binders for sure!

GO NUCKS GO!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tell me about it! I forgot to mention that btw, it's nice looking card except for Messiers big noggin messing it up!

      Delete